Before Your Spray Tan...
- Make sure to shower, shave, and exfoliate.
- DO NOT wear any makeup, perfume, lotion, or deodorant.
- Bring loose clothing to your appointment.
- Wear your hair up and off of your face and neck.
- Call to make an appointment, or simply walk in.
During Your Spray Tan...
- You can wear whatever you are most comforable in. You may wear undergarments, bathing suit, or go nude. Boxers, underwear, or genital covering is mandatory for men.
- We use airbrush spray tanning, meaning that a spray tan trained employee will perform the spray tan. This allows for a more customized and personal experience.
After Your Spray Tan...
- Do not shower or sweat for at least 10 hours after your spray tan. The peak time is 24 hours.
- The active ingredient in the solution is DHA, which is a sugar based derivative. Due to the nature of DHA, you will see your spray tan develop after 4 hours.
- If you need to shave, using conditioner as a shaving cream will help to keep the spray tan from washing off.
- Do not rub your spray tan. Pat dry after showering.